Learning Unlimited is a not for profit social enterprise that specialises in adult and family learning, ESOL and integration, literacy, numeracy and teacher education. We believe in learning as empowerment and engage adults and families in local communities who face a wide range of issues and barriers to social inclusion. We also train the volunteers and professionals who work with and support them. We lead on local, national and international projects, develop and publish books and resources, and do a wide variety of consultancy work. The LU team would like to thank all colleagues who have contributed to our organisation but are no longer working with us. In particular, we would like to thanks David Kaye, Jackie Ashton and Sallyann Freer, who helped to set up LU and contributed enormously over many years.
Our Equality and Diversity Statement
Learning Unlimited recognises that everyone has a contribution to make to our society and a right to equality of opportunity.
Learning Unlimited is committed to:
- understanding, recognising and valuing diversity
- treating everyone fairly and with dignity and respect
- pro-actively promoting equal opportunities
- removing barriers caused by inequality and discrimination.
No learner, trainee, volunteer, job applicant, employee or organisation/individual to which we provide services will be discriminated against by us on the grounds of:
- gender (including sex, marriage, gender re-assignment);
- race (including ethnic origin, colour, nationality and national origin);
- sexual orientation;
- religion or belief;
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you in accessing our services or working with us.