Current and recent projects:
- INTEGR8, funded by Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF).
- Family Skills, funded by the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
- The THE (Tulse Hill Estate ) Volunteer Project, funded by the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund through the London Community Foundation
- Parents’ Integration through Partnership, an EIF project funded by the Greater London Authority (GLA)
- Active Citizenship and English, funded by the European Integration Fund (EIF)
- Teaching and Learning English, funded by the European Integration Fund (EIF)
- Welcome to the UK, funded by the European Integration Fund (EIF)
- Family Learning for Westminster Adult Education Service, Southwark Council and Lambeth Council
- Financial Literacy Competencies (FinLiCo) with European partners
- Supporting Language, Literacy and Numeracy for Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS)
If you would like us to work with you on a project, then please do contact us.