Learning Unlimited, with its national and international reputation in adult literacy, numeracy, ESOL, family learning and learning styles, can offer a unique combination of consultancy, professional development and support to organisations.
Our specialist team will meet you, discuss your needs and agree a consultancy plan with you. This could be, for example, to undertake needs analysis and training, quality assurance, research or an external evaluation. We will then get the best team together for the job.
Examples of recent consultancy provided by staff include:
– Whole college basic skills audit for Lewisham College.
– A learning styles approach to improving teaching, achievement and retention in further education.
– Developing embedded language and literacy for vocational and Skills for Life teachers
Recent work in the community includes:
– Families, Museums and Learning: Growing Champions, Building Capacity.
– Mapping provision for refugees, asylum seekers & speakers of other languages for Islington Lifelong Learning Partnership.
– Family Learning course design and material and resource development for Hartlepool Borough Council.
– Meeting the learning and training needs of speakers of other languages.
– Learning Businesses: A learning styles approach to building basic skills in the workplace.
See the CPD pages for examples of other training and courses that we can provide for your organisation.
If you can’t see what you’re looking for on our menu, please do get in touch. We’ll be happy to discuss the best consultancy package to meet your needs.