Who are we?
We’re a social enterprise. We believe in learning as empowerment. We’re creative and passionate about what we do. We’re young at heart but we’ve been around the block.* We’re experts across the specialisms of literacy, language, numeracy, family learning and teacher education.
And we’d love to work with you.
(* we used to be LLU+, and before that, the London Language and Literacy Unit)
Staff profiles – who are we?
Commissioning our services – what can we do for you?
Become a subscriber – want to become a member?
Job opportunities – would you like to work with us?
Learning Unlimited recognises that everyone has a contribution to make to our society and a right to equality of opportunity.
Learning Unlimited is committed to:
- understanding, recognising and valuing diversity
- treating everyone fairly and with dignity and respect
- pro-actively promoting equal opportunities
- removing barriers caused by inequality and discrimination.
No learner, trainee, volunteer, job applicant, employee or organisation/individual to which we provide services will be discriminated against by us on the grounds of:
- gender (including sex, marriage, gender re-assignment);
- race (including ethnic origin, colour, nationality and national origin);
- sexual orientation;
- religion or belief;
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you in accessing our services or working with us.